PUK Pipe: WOOD
PUK is an odorless and water-resistant pipe. As a multi-product dosing device, you can both store product (flower, herb, etc.), and smoke it. This unique, "six-shooter" is not only cool, it's won international awards. PUK Pipe is extremely functional, and boasts a museum-like elegance, while retaining its "cool factor".
How Does it Work?
The top piece contains a single hole that you rotate (easily, thanks to a centrally-placed magnet) to align with your herb/product in the bottom piece. Only one of the six chambers is exposed, for smoking, in this self-contained unit.
For Fun or Medicinal Use
You can take your portable PUK Pipe to enjoy on a hike with friends, or utilize the controlled dosing for medical reasons, at home. Each of six (6) bowls can be loaded with the same - or different strains - ready to smoke with just the turn of your PUK Pipe's top piece.
- Material: Brazilian White Pear: Two pieces that connect via a strong, central magnet
- Storage Capacity: Nearly 0.5 grams in each of six bowls = 3 total grams (approx.)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 68 mm (2.75"); Height: 22 mm (1")
- Weight: 150 grams
- Shape: You guessed... like a hockey puck - hence our name!
- Designer: Former NASA employee
- Engineering quality: Crafted to exacting standards
- High oil content in wood resists burning